The Adventures Of Dandelion And Wally



Introduction:
Dandelion and Wally are normal dogs who have superpowers but don't know it. They open a magical book and are transported to a magical kingdom everyday when their owners go to sleep. They fight and defeat villains and soon get excepted to a really special agency for superhero dogs. Now Dandelion and Wally are awesome dog superheroes who always save the day. They have to defeat the greatest villain in the country. They have to find a way to do it before the villain decides to take over the world. When they find a source of evil magic hidden in the villain's castle, they fall into a trap. The villain is right on track to take over the world, when Dandelion and Wally break free from the trap. Little do they know, a whole army of super villains are coming to capture them. They need to find a way to defeat the army of super villains and defeat the evil villain before time runs out and the villain takes over the world. The whole country depended on them to defeat the villain and their powers start to weaken. They have to get back to the villain's castle to find the source of evil magic to defeat the army of super villains and to defeat the evil villain without falling into any traps. When they defeat the evil villain, the army of super villains are angry and try to defeat Wally and Dandelion but are stopped by a friend of Dandelion and Wally. Together they save the country and now have a new team member. 

The Adventures Of Dandelion and Wally
Chapter 1: The Surprise For Life

Dandelion and Wally were out on their usual walk on a Sunday night with their owner Mila. They ran around the park and played awesome games. When they got home they discovered something odd, Dandelion went in the backyard to bury her bone and something really strange happened! She did it in the blink of an eye literally! Wally blinked twice and she had finished 10 seconds ago! Wally tried to bury his bone but he made it fly!!! Dandelion boosted herself up in the air and flied in several circles! Then Wally grew to a size of  8 feet tall!!! Dandelion found that she had the power to go super-speed, the power to fly, and the the power to shrink! Wally found that he had the power to fly, to make other objects fly, and grow huge! They had no idea what was happening until they went to their secret doggy book stash. They found a strange book called: the book of magic. It had a picture of a magician and a rabbit being pulled out of a hat. Together they opened it and looked at the first page carefully. It didn't have a author or illustrator so they were very careful. To their surprise, there was a swoosh of powerful green wind and they were magically put to sleep. When they woke up, they were in a big pyramid shaped building with ancient writing on the wall. They got up and explored. The book of magic had brought them to Ancient Rome. But not normal Ancient Rome, it was MAGICAL Ancient Rome! They had no idea what to do! They found a way out of the big building and went outside. They saw something horrible though! There were 1,899 dogiators guarding the pyramid shaped building who charged towards Dandelion and Wally! They tightly held onto each other for dear life and to their surprise, the 1,899 dogiators disappeared! There was a big powerful green wind again and they were back in their doggy secret book stash. 


Chapter 2: Rida and Cupid

The next night Dandelion and Wally hurried back to their secret doggy book stash and looked hard for the book of magic, but it wasn't there! They kept looking and... Whew! The book was just stuffed at the bottom of a tiny shelf. They opened it to the first page and to their surprise, it didn't take them anywhere! They opened it up to the second page, luckily they saw the big swoosh of powerful green wind and were teleported to what seemed to be a secret scientist's lab! They got up and explored, then a big golden retriever showed up in front of them! She said: Welcome Dandelion and Wally, I'm glad to see you here today. You have been accepted to a very special doggy superhero agency. This is a top secret agency-no one knows about it except for you, the head quarters, us leaders, and the other agents here. I will introduce everyone to you soon-but for now let me tell you your agent names; Dandelion, your agent name is The Flower. Everyone here will call you that for privacy terms of this agency. Wally, your agent name is The Lion. Everyone here will call you that for privacy terms. Let me introduce you to your partners for this agency; Dandelion, your partner is Rida aka The Starfish. Wally, your partner is  Cupid aka The Quail. You will work with each other on missions and all four of you are on the same partner team. All partner teams work together but don't do missions together- remember, you're all on the same team just not exactly. 





I hope you enjoyed this part of the adventures of Dandelion and Wally-the next two chapters will be coming out soon, if you have any questions please leave a comment on this webpage.  
Thank you for reading this,
-Mila Floren

Comments

  1. I love these chapters! I look forward to reading all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them! I work on them everyday and put a lot of time into writing them- I enjoy knowing people like the work I've put together and knowing not only that I have supporters, but that I've put work into great things that no one dislikes. I can tell you I never knew that I would be this popular and I never thought I would have an awesome website like I have now! I hope you enjoy the next chapters and I know I'll enjoy writing them! I can't believe that I am so popular and knowing I'm supported makes it a whole lot better- I feel like I put a lot of pressure on myself and knowing you guys are enjoying my website makes me feel a lot better about it. If anyone at all has any supportive words to say please say them, remember, knowing you guys really enjoy my work makes it a whole lot better and I might even to be able to make a whole series of these books if you keep up the supportive comments and messages I hope I'm not asking for too much support an if I am get that I don't feel awesome about doing this like you would think I do. To be honest, I don't have too much courage to gather to write these funny acts and books because I'm just not totally sure about it. Hope you like all my posts, Mila Floren

      Delete

Post a Comment