Corgi house dog convincing his owner that he loves her (part 2)

(Corgi) Mom, can I go on a playdate with my friend Venessa today? We're just going to Anistriosia Drive. Venessa and I have been friends since my doggy Mom abandoned me at the Weasel Lake. We are just friends so I won't flirt with her like I did with Marissa (gulp) I didn't mean to tell you that. 

(Owner) Welly, I hate to tell you this but you can't go on a playdate with Venessa today. I'm really sorry we can't but guess what?

(Corgi) What?

(Owner) We're going on a road trip to El Segundo Beach today to have a vacation there for two weeks!!!!!! Isa is going too because we can't leave her at home by herself. Especially for two weeks. Oh. I can't forget about Amelia. We'll bring her too. 

(Corgi) Whoop whoop! Whoop whoop! Whoop whoop!!!!!!

(Owner) But.... Venessa is coming too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Corgi) YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Owner) Welly, I thought I should say no to the playdate because if I said yes then we wouldn't be able to go on the trip because we're leaving right now!!!!

(Corgi) Now I want to explode with happiness because I'm so excited!!! 

(Owner) Don't explode with happiness because then we won't be able to go!! I'm just being funny come on we'll be late to the airport if we don't get in the Uber car now! Get your leash and we'll be outta here!!

(Corgi) Woof Woof! Let's go then!!!! El Segundo here we come!!!!!


Comments