Corgi house dog convincing his owner that he loves her (part 4)



(Owner) Welly, we're moving to Canada today so we need to call the moving truck and pack up all our suitcases! Let's get packing! You dogs pack what you wanna bring and when you're done let me know and I'll bring them to the car. I'll be packing my bag and getting your carriers and the rug and food dishes that we'll put in there. 

(Dogs) Woof! (Lucy) Yes of course we'll get packing. Amelia, Welly, Isa pack your things and I'll do the same. U guys are pretty lazy so get to it!

(Welly) OKAY LUCY!

(Amelia) Ya. Really Lucy we'll do it and we are not lazy at all!

(Isa) Ya. Seriously what she said we're not lazy at all and calm down! Here, take you're tablet and download any game you wanna play just don't spend to much money on it.

(Lucy) Okay okay i'll calm down and play a game on my tablet. I might also take some pictures to put on Dogstagram also. (Taking pictures) there! Hashtag moving day!


(Amelia) Good. she's calmed down and now let's really get to packing! 

Comments

Post a Comment